SEWER SNAKE, ELEC. 7/8" X 75'
Manufacturer: GENERAL WIRE
4 Hour: $70.00
- FOR MAINLINES - 4" LINE TO THE STREET.
- ! GUIDE HOSE TRANSPORTED BAGGED TO AVOID SOILING VEHICLE.
- DEPTH 14" - WIDTH 16" - HEIGHT 17" WEIGHT 42IBS
- The Root 66 is a real advance in sectional cable machine design. No mid-range machine has its versatility and power. Look at its versatility. sink brainwork, slip on a drum that holds smaller cables. To operate, just feed a cable into the line and slide the back end into the machine. The excess cable goes into a guide tube. Turn on the sealed motor, press down on the handle,and the Root 66 starts spinning the cable at 400 rpm. The cable stops rotating as soon as you lift the handle, so there's no additional torque buildup. When using a drum for small drain work, the drum stops turning when you lift the handle to the neutral position. The Root 66 has a wide four point base for greater stability. Its interlocking tubular construction also gives it excellent durability. To protect the gears from dirt and for easier cleaning, the machine has two internal plastic shields. A Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter is standard equipment. Store cutters in the included tool box.
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
* Prices are subject to change.
* Please call us for any questions on our sewer snake elec. 7/8 inch x 75 foot rentals in South St. Paul MN and the surrounding Twin Cities metro area.